Designing transformative experiences from the inside out to bring joy and beauty to the world.
Our core beliefs define who we are, what we believe and form the basis of our approach in how we serve our clients.
We treat every individual we interact with in a unique way as we believe everyone possesses different gifts, talents and strengths. Our solutions are then customized to the individual person and individual organizations based on who they are. Our curiosity and care for people drives our passion and desire to bring out the best in each person we interact with.
Each organization, team, and group is made up of people who have different experiences, backgrounds, thought processes, personalities and passions. We help organizations understand the differences so that they can be celebrated and then designed to integrate and leverage the differences that will always exist. Accepting differences can be uncomfortable. We support our clients through this painful adaptation.
We believe that things are better together and greater goals can be accomplished when people work together towards that goal. We focus on helping teams and organizations come together to collaborate to overcome challenges and achieve goals they would not otherwise achieve on their own. We help set new aspirations and design how people will work together most effectively. See how we live this value out through our Creative Collaborative.
As leaders, we believe we have the capacity to impact change. With this capacity comes responsibility to positively impact the world – whether it’s our local communities, companies, organizations or nations. Our firm contributes 10% of our top-line revenue to serving communities globally through in-kind services and donations. Click here to see how we are serving our community.
Our desire for sustainable impact causes us to keep an open, constantly questioning mind. We seek to understand truth, fact and root cause to develop the optimal solution for our clients. Our counseling, consulting and assessments come from our care for the individual person. If needed, we deliver hard messages to catalyze positive transformation.
Source for all images: Art Angel
When searching for a logo for Awaken Group, we reviewed over 100 designs and logos and realized that what we were after could not accurately be reflected in a logo. We wanted to find something that represented a journey, was transformative, and represented our end goal – being whole and integrated. Not an easy task for the designers. With the help of our friend and designer, Javiera Sequeira, an architect, we came up with our current non-logo logo. What does it all mean?
- Each circle represents an individual who is on a personal journey of being whole and integrated. The word ‘integrity’ comes from the word ‘integer’ which is often represented by a circle. Integrity then is when what’s on the inside is in alignment with what’s on the outside.
- Different colors represent the journey of transformation. It can go both ways – darker as you deepen awareness or lighter as you emerge and are awakened.
- The movement of each circle is different as we recognize that each person is on an individual journey which takes place in different times and in different ways. When placed together, it can create something beautiful.
- The music composed by friend and composer, Quentin SK Kim, also represents the journey of being awakened. It starts off quite jarring and chaotic but ends with an awakening and an unleashing of creativity.
- Ah, yes, the color yellow. Not commonly used for business cards or websites. While it is one of the least chosen favorite colors, it is associated with optimism, enlightenment, joy and creativity.