The AG Way: 11 Transformation Principles
We’re excited to share with you “T11,” our 11 principles of transformation, which is essentially the Awaken Group way. As we approach our 5th anniversary this year as a company, T11 is our way of cementing and articulating our shared values and beliefs. Simply put, this is how we choose to work and how we approach our work with others (e.g., clients, partners, affiliates).
If you have been following us on social media recently, you may have noticed our recent posts with our clients and friends holding a statement (a T11 principle). Here are our 11 principles:
1. Be positively surprising.
2. We are not perfect, but are constantly perfecting.
3. Start and end with a heart of gratitude and respect.
4. Having impact is both a science and art–a masterpiece takes time.
5. ME < YOU < WE. Less ME, more YOU, lots of WE.
6. We design for beauty — inside and out.
7. Transformation starts with you–lead yourself first before leading others.
8. Always do what needs to be done, whether seen or not.
9. We strive to be the world’s expert on what it means to be “human.”
10. People always come first. Always.
11. Both/and solutions are much better than either/or.
These shared principles set the standard for evaluating practices and conduct, and establishing behavior norms and values that guide our actions—while celebrating everyone’s individuality.
There is also a reason why we have 11 principles instead of 10. The first number ’1′ represents alignment on the inside of how we align to our core vision and values. The second ’1′ is focused on who we choose to be in the world—it’s what’s on the outside. At Awaken Group, we constantly strive for transformation, inside out, so we intentionally narrowed it down to these 11 principles.
The “AG Way” is more than a nice set of words or principles. We want to make this real. Please join us on our journey of making it real by living out the “AG Way” every single day.