Executive coaching: Finding Life Purpose
Client was a seasoned professional looking for something more meaningful and purposeful. She hit a wall and wanted to clarify her life goals – both professionally and personally.
How might we design a life that is purposeful and fulfilling – both professionally and personally?
- To clarify career goals during transition
- To discover personal ‘sweet spot’ in life
- Diagnosed and clarified desired objectives. What are you trying to accomplish? By when? Personally? Professionally? How to define success?
- Conducted assessment to identify unique strengths. What are you uniquely good at? How can you build on your strengths? How does that influence your desired future?
- Worked with client to uncover passions and values. What do you enjoy doing? What do you value?
- Designed coaching program around how to achieve her goals in a way that is aligned to her natural strengths, passions, and values
- Client was content and at peace with new insights and directions
Here's what our client has to say
“After several years of being away from the international business world, I asked So-Young to help me create a pathway back in. Her powerful coaching allowed me to set and meet goals, connect with and expand my international network, and get clarity around both professional and personal goals that I wanted to achieve. I would highly recommend So-Young for any professional looking to transition, either to a higher level, or to a different plane altogether.”
Director, Private Equity firm