Developing Capabilities in User-Centricity and Creativity
There isn’t a one-size-fits-all strategy for customers, and we recognize the opportunity to combine empathy, creativity, and rationality to drive business success. As a continuation of our partnership, we sought to create a customer-centric culture at one of Singapore’s largest utility agencies.
How can we enable staff to put on a customer lens at work?
- To develop capabilities for staff on user-centric solutioning
- To ‘practice’ skills through designing and testing of actual solutions with real clients
- Designed and facilitated a series of 5 workshops with 20 staff over 2-3 months
- Project-based work designed and facilitated where participants were taught skills in workshops and had to go to the ground to apply learning
- Solutions designed and prototyped with real customers and partners on the ground
- 100% of management feel PUB was positively impacted by experience and would recommend us to others
- Immediate establishment of a task force to implement the ideas from the workshop
Here's what our client has to say
“What’s good about AG is their boundless positivity. They challenge you to probe deeper and deeper but always surround with a belief that you can find a solution.”
T. Seah, Manager
“Although it’s long and tiring, it made me realize that even as commoners, we can contribute alot to the organization.”
“I think the course made us realize we have some good ideas, I think without this platform, no one will start thinking.”
“I think most importantly, is the teamwork we have, going through the efforts, hopefully, we get what we want. To establish values.”