Designing a New Spa Experience for Customers and Staff
Our client, an expert in the spa industry with multiple locations, was looking for something fresh and new given increasing competitive environment. They asked us to re-think a new spa experience. We asked ourselves:
How might we design a brand new innovative and differentiated spa experience for customers and staff?
- To design a beautiful spa experience
- To discover innovative solutions for staff and customer needs
- Designed and facilitated series of workshops and management sessions to clarify vision for the new space experience and designed new vision statement
- Conducted user research and workshops to understand the needs and requirements of customers, staff, and management
- Translated user needs into creative, engaging solutions for customers including messaging, physical space, communications and service engagement strategies
- Designed in collaboration with Creative Collaborative partners at Ong&Ong
- The management team and staff were able to co-create a brand new spa experience for their upcoming outlet at 313@somerset, which encompassed multiple solutions in an integrated experience.
- These solutions resulted in the rethink of service standards, branding & communication, spatial experience, organizational culture, and even, their vision and values that catalyzed and cast a new direction for the company.
Here's what our client has to say
“….the staff feel empowered and are contributing so many ideas now.”