Design Thinking and Leadership Learning (Inspire21)
In this knowledge-based, fast-paced economy, staying relevant means being future-ready – a truth that resonates soundly with Singapore’s second oldest polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Since its founding more than 50 years ago, Ngee Ann Polytechnic saw an opportunity to liven things up among their academic staff and approached Awaken Group to design a development program.
How might we inspire and equip senior lecturers at Ngee Ann with strategies and tools to deliver innovative learning experiences?
- To invigorate and inspire staff to become champions for their students through the learning journey
- To reignite the flame of learning for senior lecturers
- Approached objectives through a 4-day experiential Design Thinking and Leadership Learning Journey workshop
- Used various relational methods to inspire 21st century teaching, including learning trips, conversations with industry experts and business leaders, student interviews to help design more user-centric and innovative approaches to teaching
- Over 90% of participants were positively impacted by the experience
- Management team invited us to continue with 9 additional runs of the same program to institutionalize it within the organisation
Here's what our client has to say
“I enjoyed everything! The pace, the CEO interviews, the site visit to Toa Payoh, the facilitation by So-Young and Patrick.”
“I discovered my dream and that the organization/management is truly sincere in engaging and inspiring me.”