Designing a Channel Partner Experience
Atlas Sound & Vision is an award-winning provider of home entertainment systems in Singapore. Awaken Group has been journeying with ATLAS since 2012 on multiple Transformation Design projects that focused on capability building, leadership development, strategy, and branding.
One of Atlas’ key distribution channels is working with channel partners. In the desire to continue building on the Atlas Experience, Atlas wanted to strengthen staff capabilities to achieve an even better channel partner experience while engaging customers. We designed and facilitated a series of Design Thinking workshops to address the question:
How might we design an ideal channel partner experience for partners, staff and customers?
- To design a great channel partner experience
- To equip Atlas staff with tools to better work with channel partners
- Facilitated a series of Design Engage workshops in 5 hands-on experiential workshops using innovative research, problem solving and ideation tools
- Guided participants to understand channel partner & customer needs by exploring channel partner and customer personas
- Analyzed inspiring industry and non-industry related case studies to fuel the ideation process to create out-of-the box retail ideas
- Led participants to prioritize the ideas and build prototypes that were tested with channel partners and customers
- Taught participants our problem-solving tools for everyday creative solutioning
- Participants from the workshop rated us an average of 4.8 out of 5 for impact and learning
- Participants feel more equipped to better work with channel partners
- 100% of participants say they would recommend us to conduct future workshops; we were invited back to help develop a channel partner strategy
Here's what our client has to say
“Fruitful, innovative, never before had attend any of this great workshop. well received and well done!”